My Weight Loss Progress:
This includes about 16 lbs. lost on my preop diet. I've lost the rest since surgery.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Artichoke Chicken Salad

It's been a long time since I posted a recipe! This is my latest obsession...

Artichoke Chicken Salad
25 oz (2 large cans) canned chicken breast, drained well and shredded
1 cup mayo
2 tsp lemon juice
garlic powder to taste
2 stalks celery, very finely chopped 
45 oz canned artichoke hearts, drained well and chopped
1 - 3.8 oz can sliced olives
1 cup shredded parmesan

Mix chicken breast, mayo, lemon juice, and garlic powder. Gently fold in celery, artichoke hearts and parmesan.

Makes 12 - 1/2 cup servings. This is great on crackers, in sandwiches, or all by itself! I like to make a big batch and keep it in the fridge for snacks, lunches, etc.

Nutrition stats: 275 cals, 17 g fat, 6 carbs, 19 protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment